Sunday, October 27, 2013

After 19 months..

I am sure a LOT has changed from the last post to this one :). A quick glimpse at the the last one year..

1. Have completed 6 glorious years with our NGO - SpandanaCharitableTrust
2. Almost nearing the first year with ShreeMaatha.Org - a spirtual startup[if you will] with a special interest in gathering the rare Sanskrit scriptures and also trying to spread the motherly love, to the abandoned and ignored,that is latent in all of us.
3. Trying to keep up with my gym regime - would be completing my 7th year with  4 times a week strike rate.
4. Bought a bike and did put in around 200 Kms on it so far, and need to make it an integral part of my routine.

When I tend to think I am too busy to accommodate my passions, I recall my father's one liner.."Its a busy man who finds time" so true dad!

No comments: